- 08:40:17: @aiela @kristamonster Given that it’s a mouseover vuln, pretty much anyone not using a 3rd party client is likely to be hit.
- 08:45:28: @kristamonster This is why I tend to read Twitter with the Pidgin plugin. 🙂
- 09:22:01: RT @paulandstorm [S] With one glitch, Twitter has opened up a new field of explanations as to why hotasianjugggs.com was on your computer.
- 10:57:49: RT @Twitterrific Twitter reports the XSS attack has now been fully patched. Twitter.com should be safe again – http://bit.ly/agkTsV
- 11:06:17: RT @DragonConTV Twitter mouseover bug redirects people to porn sites. How is that different from the rest of the Internet?
- 12:06:15: @JewelStaite For what it’s worth, “talking about yourself” is *why* I follow you. You’re interesting, and I want to know what you’re up to.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
Leave a Reply