- 08:12:39: Starcraft fan begins project to construct a viable Protoss language: http://khalani-language.blogspot.com/
- 08:18:30: I am nearly incapable of hearing or saying the words “Welcome back!” without proceeding to sing the 1st few lines of “Welcome Back Kotter.”
- 09:47:36: I still maintain you can’t make a *good* cup of tea in a microwave. But you can, in a moment of extreme need, make a not-entirely-bad one.
- 10:22:55: @kyrielle Or, perhaps, he wants to sing a Beatles song with you?
- 11:53:05: @mariancall Have you tried melatonin?
- 13:48:51: I’ve gotten dozen+ msgs from this spammer promising me pictures of my wife, but all they ever contain is a zip file with a virus in it.
- 15:48:06: @vixy I keep all my mementos of passion. They remind me fondly of those moments of passion, which I treasure.
- 22:56:51: @seananmcguire is “in conversation” some form of “collaboration”?
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
I tend to boil the water in the microwave and make the tea afterward.
And that’s what I did as well. But I maintain that you don’t get the same quality of boiling water in a microwave that you would from a kettle or other heat-applied method. (And as I said elsewhere on this topic, I’m not really prepared to be rational about this. This is more of a religious argument *grin*)