Taken from gridlore:
1. What do you call me? or What do you think of me as?
2. What song makes you think of me (if one does), and why? or What would be my theme tune?
3. If you could give me one present, what would it be?
4. What one thing/event do you associate with me?
5. How well do you know me?
2. Every obscure song in existence
3. A billion dollars -- because you’re the type of person who would turn around and help others with it
4. Obscure song lyrics 😉
5. Moderately well I’d say.
1) Doc, generally. What do I think of you as? A realized, more human version of Spider Robinson’s Doc Webster.
2) Simon and Garfunkel, “Bridge over Troubled Water.” Should be self-explanatory.
3) Permanent airline passes, for you and as many friends as you wished, to anywhere.
4) Swinging me off my feet and kissing me to welcome me to GaFilk.
5) Not as well as I’d like to. You’re more guarded than you sometimes seem.
PS. More on (1); I think of you as this large friendly person sitting in the living room of my old apartment strumming a guitar, because that’s one of the few times I’ve seen you in person.
1. Q. What do you call me? or What do you think of me as?
1. A. I call you Rob, although my e-mail address book and my bookmarks call you
2. Q. What song makes you think of me (if one does), and why?
2. A. “Hope And Mercy”. Aside from the fact that it’s the only song I’ve heard you sing
(an .mp3), it’s one of the few 9 11 songs I’ve heard that isn’t about righteousness and
vengeance. Like you, I thought such themes were *off*.
Or maybe “Keep You Closer”. Because of how well you wrote on two levels, and how much
that song means to you, and because of the special person who sparked your words.
3. Q. If you could give me one present, what would it be?
3. A. The ability to make of your life what you want to make of it.
4. Q. What one thing/event do you associate with me?
4. A. “Head south, young woman, head south”.
5. Q. How well do you know me?
5. A. Never met the guy. 🙂
Ann Onynous (5. A. WILL be remedied, by and by)
2. Uh…several ones, every last song of a convention.
3. a transporter
4. This lap that welcomes every cat..
5. this I might find out soon…
1. Any number of things, but most of the time hon or sweetie.
2. Ordinary Love
4. Um, one? OVFF, I guess.
5. Shall we go discuss this at length? >:)
(Mushy, folks, sorry -- can’t be helped!)