- 07:46:34: I do not feel like death warmed over this morning. I feel like cold death that was left out on the counter overnight.
- 09:01:19: @TanyaHuff Thy problem found, and yet the myst’ry remains. Forsooth, who in right and proper mind should flusheth a bath towel?
- 11:23:13: Hey look, it’s National Waffle Day: http://www.seriouseats.com/2010/08/happy-national-waffle-day.html
- 11:56:40: @extralife I’m greatly looking forward to CivV. Possibly my favourite games series of all time.
- 14:46:01: @instanceshow It isn’t out of our way. The show’s actually that good.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
*pops you into the microwave and hits the handy Reheat button*
*notes third message*
*gets out the butter and syrup to pour over you after you reheat*
Is that as much fun as it sounds? 🙂
Well, we’d have to find out, wouldn’t we?
Generally it all depends -- are we talking the flat toaster waffle sort of experience here, or the big fluffy tasty belgian kind? ;-P
I think I’d need a bigger microwave though.
It’s battering time!
Eek, I hope you’re among the living, and not the living dead, today!
Thanks! I went home after work, had dinner, and collapsed into bed. Feeling much more human this morning!
Hey look, it’s National Waffle Day
Or maybe it isn’t. I can’t decide.