I’ve seen this one go around in various forms, but I don’t recall ever being tagged on it. Since aiela so nicely did tag me this time, I figure I’ll give it a whirl.
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them.
- Despite being very disorganized usually, I have a compulsive desire for things to be properly catalogued and arranged on the shelf. I once spent an entire evening at telynor‘s house methodically alphabetizing her CD collection by artist, because it was annoying me that they weren’t.
- Despite the above, I haven’t done so on my own CDs since moving over a year ago. It is entirely possible this is because all the CDs are ripped to mp3. (The books still need to be properly alphabetized as well.)
- While I have a very outgoing public personality, I’m actually quite shy and introverted. Most people don’t believe me when I tell them this.
- I appear to be completely incapable of starting a relationship that isn’t long-distance. The last time I started a non-long-distance relationship was in 1989, when I was in college.
- I can, and frequently will, pick up small objects with my toes. (I’m not sure this is really all that unusual, except that several people have expressed small amazement upon seeing me do it. Or was that small amusement? But, I digress…)
- By the time I was 19 years old, I had held paying government jobs at the county, state, and federal levels.
I think I shall not tag anyone. Well, maybe I’ll tag …. Nah, too much pressure. No tagging. Do it if you wanna, and I’ll enjoy reading it.