- Today’s report from the Department of The Very Obvious:
Sex is good for you!. (Link from dglenn via tigerbright)
- Todays’ report from the “Dear Lord, Protect Me From Your Followers” Department: General Apologizes for Religious Comments
- Today’s report from the “Location Location Location” Department:
redaxe points out a real fixer-upper of a deal!
- Today’s report from the “If You Don’t Stop Doing That You’ll Go Blind” Department:
John Scalzi points towards a collection of American Social Hygiene posters from 1910 through 1970.
- Today’s report from the “Just In time for Hallowe’en” Department:
Extreme Pumpkin Carving
- Today’s report from the “I Am Not A Ninja Polka” Department:
The 2003 All Japan Ninja Championships
- Today’s report from the “Sorry, Come Again?” Department:
The Eater of Meaning, a lovely tool for rendering websites even more incomprehensible than they already are.
- Today’s report from the “H.R. Puffenstuff Drug Research” Department:
Courtesy of epi_lj, The Boobah Zone
- Today’s report from the “Hastur? I hardly touched her!” Department:
A plush shoggoth suitable for putting on the roof!
- Today’s report form the “Feed Me, Seymour!” Department:
Time lapse botany movies This stuff is very cool. John Scalzi gets the best links!