Stolen from gridlore:
1. What book is in your bathroom?
“The Bride Wore Black Leather (And He Looked Fabulous): An Ettiquite Guide For the Rest of us” by Drew Campbell
2. What book is in your purse/backpack?
I don’t have a purse or a backpack, so none, currently.
3. What book is on your bedside table?
“The Nodwick Chronicles” by Aaron Williams
“The Adventures of Moominpapa” by Tove Jansson
4. What was the last book you lent someone?
I just gave away a copy of “Borders of Infinity” by Lois McMaster Bujold.
5. What was the last book you lent out that someone brought back to you?
Just got back a box of about 20 or so books I had loaned out to someone who was put on three months of bedrest last year, including the entire Vorkosigan series, the Diana Galbadon historical romances, a Get Fuzzy collection, and some other assorted stuff.
6. What book do you have loaner copies of, solely for the purpose of foisting it on unsuspecting friends and relatives?
I buy used copies of Mark Helprin’s “Winter’s Tale” and give them away to people.