Here’s the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate!
3. You will update your lj with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
(Note: In the past, I’ve done this and some of the questions didn’t end up getting answered, I intended to get around to them, but the hard drive I’d kept them all on in order to make sure they got done crashed and I didn’t have a backup of it, so I apologize for those that I didn’t get to. This time, I intend on answering things in a much more timely fashion.)
from kitanzi from all of us here in Michigan? Greed? Unwillingness to share? Is she a robot? What??
kitanzi refuses to travel to any state or country that resembles a part of the human body. This is why we have also never been to Florida or Italy. It’s nothing personal. (You’ll get to meet her at aiela‘s wedding.)
3) If you were forced for some reason to live the rest of your life with a small mammal in your front shirt pocket at all times, what mammal would you choose? Would the inability to wear shirts without a front pocket wear on you?
4) What is the ultimate super-power to have?
5) What is the super-power to avoid at all costs?
from [lj user=aiela>:1. If you could learn one new musical instrument, and learn it well, what would it be?
2. Favorite memory of [lj user=kitanzi>?Wow. that’s not an easy question, really. I have *so many* good memories of Kitanzi. But I’d probably have to with that Sunday at OVFF in 2001, when we slipped off to the back hallway by the grand piano to have a private conversation, and I hesitantly asked “May I kiss you?” She said yes, and the rest is history.
Valentine’s Day last year was pretty memorable too, but that’s not for public discussion. *blinks innocently*
3. You and I have the opportunity to go away for the weekend to anywhere in the world. Where would it be, and what would we do?
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
5. Who is your favorite House character, other than House, and why?
from [lj user=kitanzi>:1. What do you think you would feel – and what would you do – if your dad suddenly called up and said he wanted to get to know you again?
2. What do you want for your birthday?
3. Are there any funny Little Rob stories you haven’t told me yet, and if so what?
4. As someone who lives with me, what’s the most irritating thing I do on a daily basis?
5. When’s the last time you wrote something to go into Aphelion?
from [lj user=yellowmouser>:1) Who is your least favorite celeb?
“And this just in, it has been revealed that the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s infant daughter is, in fact, Generalissimo Francisco Franco. As of this report, both parents are still dead.”
2) What is your favorite Little Debbie snack cake?
3) What is your favorite genre of pr0n?
4) Ninjas or Pirates?
5) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?