I promise, more actual stuff in the near future, but for right now, another series of extremely random (and in one case, missing) questions, nicked from elgecko.
1. Your ex is on the side of the road on fire. What do you do?:
Call 911 while attempting to put her out. That’s nothing I’d wish on anyone, and I know more of it than most.
2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
This is the sort of question that tends to make you think it was written by a high school student. However, in so far as I have a “best” friend it would be my partner, I’d probably be a bit stomach-knotted.
3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
While I’m not a violent person, I have to admit it was last week. Fortunately for both me and the person in question, they’re in Canada and not easily reached by me.
4. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?
5. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name?
6. What are you craving right now?
7. What was the last thing you cried about?
I’m trying to remember. I think it was something sentimental we were watching on TV. I really am a big softy.
8. (Question 8 is missing, and at least according to one previous poster, is off “entertaining” itself. Odd’s life.)
9. What color is your tissue box?
Grey with blue and white flowers on it.
10. Do you have a ceiling fan in your room, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
There’s ceiling fans in both bedrooms of the apartment, and by the end of the day they should be dust free, since the cleaning service is in today.
11. What is the last voicemail you received about?
It was a call from work, about a problem with a server. (I missed the call because I was already on the phone talking to eloren about it.
12. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?
Asking my employers to let me take a voluntary demotion so that I could get out of management.
13. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
Directions to a restaurant. (In seriousness, I actually like Taco Bell for what it is — cheap mediocre fast food that isn’t burgers. I even sometimes get a craving for their crunchy tacos.)
14. Have you ever had a garage sale?
I don’t think I ever have, at least not since becoming an adult. I blame my partners during that period.
I DO, now, have a garage though. So anything’s possible.
15. What was the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Probably a crown-and-coke or a bottle of cider. It’s been a while, so I don’t actually remember.
16.Are you happy right now?
At this moment, I’m a bit wistful and nostalgic, but otherwise I’m in good spirits.
17. Who came over last?
The gaming group last Tuesday.
18. Do you miss anybody right now?
I miss several people right now.
19. Dark or light jeans?
I’m wearing light jeans right now, but its not out of any strong preference. When you’re my size, the jeans that fit are far more important than the jeans that match your colour preference.
20. What was the last movie you watched at home?
Raiders of the Lost Ark, in preparation for seeing Indiana Jones And the Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull in the theatres last night.
21. What is in your pocket?
My wallet and my keys.
22. Who introduced you to your [significant other]?
In order of my starting dating them:
1. Her live-in boyfriend at the time introduced us online, and then they both came to Gafilk.
2. Met on JediMUD years before.
3. Met at OVFF…don’t recall being specifically introduced by someone.
4. Met at OVFF after having gotten to know her online.
5. Met at OVFF, but knew of her online (though I don’t think we’d corresponded much by that point)
OVFF has been very good to me. Met three sweeties there, got together with a fourth at that con. It’s the Love Con. Srsly.
(And this is only counting people I’m currently dating.)
23. Where do you hurt?
I’m a little generally achy right now. Not sure why. I’m very confounded by the fact that when I decide to go to bed earlier in the evening, I tend to wake up slower and less refreshed than if I’d gone to bed later. Very odd.
24. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
Yknow, I don’t actually shop at Wal-Mart if I can avoid it. And even when I did shop there regularly, I don’t think I could have picked a favourite aisle. Who has a favourite aisle at Wal-Mart?
I suppose it’s the DVD aisle, but Jiminy Cricket, what kind of question is that?
25. When is your birthday?
June 25th. Just 20 shopping days left!
26. What are you going to do after this?
Get some work done.
27. What is your favorite dessert?
kitanzi made homemade banana pudding this weekend. So that”s currently on top of my list. However, a *good* creme brulee is probably my favourite if I had to pick a single favourite.
28. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
My middle name is apparently traditional for a boy child on my father’s side of the family. Otherwise, not that I know of. I wasn’t named after anyone, in any case.
29. Is someone plotting your demise?
Um, if they are, I’m not yet aware of it. cadhla assures me I’m on the list to get one of the antidote packets, so I’m pretty sure I’m safe there.
30. Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
When I was in college, my mother was frequently mistaken for my sister. But that’s about it.
31. Does someone like you right now?
Several people claim to. It makes me happy.
32. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
Yes, I do.
33. Do you like the color green?
Depends on the shade. Some greens look good on me, others not so much.
34. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Probably. I’m certainly thinking about a few someones.