…found in bardling‘s journal, by way of guyelfkin.
1. Tell me one thing you love about me.
2. Tell me two things you love about yourself.
3. Look through the comments–when you see someone you know, tell them three things you love about them.
4. Do this in your journal so I can tell you what I love about YOU.
1) You’re wonderfully snuggly.
2) I’m good at taking care of people. And I don’t give up easily.
3) Nobody’s commented here yet. 🙁
1. You’re very nice to look at, even if you don’t think so.
2. You write wonderful poetry.
3. Your updates about your daughter really make me want to meet her.
Your honesty & fairness.
Your creative spunk and the various new & fun ways you let it out. 🙂
1. I already told you three things in Bardling’s LJ. 😉
2. I love having fairly sensitive senses (most of the time) and I love being able to write clearly.
1. Your caring & empathy for others.
2. I enjoy helping others.
I am (usually) flexible & easy to be with. (I think…)
The way you can make communication happen, and calm down heated situations.
The patience you show, how you keep on encouraging people.
The wild wolf that shows when you fight insurance companies and other odds.
1. You’re very kind.
2. I am quite caring.
1. You are a huge heartfelt hugger.
2. I am able to talk with many people of many languages. I know what I want.
1 You want ONE? Um, your enormous capacity for love.
2 loyalty and honesty